The vision of department is to impart quality technical education through research, innovation and teamwork for a lasting technological development in the area of Electronics and telecommunication. The department is having highly qualified, experienced, and dedicated teaching and supporting staff members. The Electronics and telecommunication department has started Post Graduate Program from July 2014 in Digital Electronics with intake capacity of 24.
• ME & Research Lab
• Digital Signal Processing Lab
• Digital Integrated Circuit lab
• Communication Engineering (UHF) Lab
• Microprocessor & Micro-controller Lab
• Electronics Devices & Circuits Lab
• Power Electronics (Instrumentation) Lab
The laboratories are equipped with modern instruments and advanced softwares like ZYBO Board, Spartan 6, ARM-7, Matlab 14 , Xilinx , Optiwave, etc..
Prof. S. S. Mhaske
Head, Department of Electronics & Tele. Engineering,