Department of Computer Science and Engineering is a synergistic product of many proactive minds. The department with well qualified and motivated faculty members and support staff under the leadership of Prof N. N. Kasliwal unanimously harnesses their potential in all aspects to take the department to greater heights. The Bachelor of Engineering Program in Computer Engineering commenced from the academic year 2011-12. The current student intake capacity is 60. Department has well equipped laboratories and different operating environments with almost all software.
The goal of the department is to establish state of the art computing environment to develop competent computer engineers imbibe with the spirit of professionalism and responsible citizenship. Department also has a ‘Computer Science and Engineering Student Association’ (CSESA) which provides a platform for students so that they can explore their hidden skills and developed their overall personality.
The department emphasizes the vision of the MAULI Group’s Of Institution for excellence in education. Highly qualified, dedicated faculty and good infra-structure facilities, make this dream realizable."
• Department is adequately staffed with qualified experienced and committed faculty members.
• Centralized Internet Browsing Center (IBC) with lease-line connectivity of 20 Mbps is managed by the Department and is accessible for the students, around the clock for 24 hours
• Centralize automation Software DRONA is developed for different departments by the help of which a practice of paperless work is followed in the institute.
• The department has Language laboratory including English communication and soft skill for the personality development of the students.
• Staff members are encouraged to present their papers in National and International conferences.
• Staff members regularly attend workshops of National Significance.
• Students benefit from having excellent teachers and besides developing expertise in various domains achieve excellent results.
Prof. N. N. Kasliwal
Head, Department of Computer Science and Engineering,