To be premier Institute in Technical Education and Research producing socially responsible and globally acceptable professionals.
• To provide quality technical education through effective teaching-learning process.
• To promote research culture, industry institute interaction and entrepreneurship activities.
• To produce responsible engineers to serve the society.
The institute is dedicated to ideal of providing quality education to the rural backward area that can be compared with the quality of education given in urban sophisticated area. Institute has the perspective plan to achieve its vision.
Short Term Goals
• To introduce post graduate courses in Mechanical engineering and Computer Science & Engineering.
• Induction of more number of Ph.D. faculties.
• Enrichment of ICT based teaching-learning processes.
• Obtaining grants for research projects from various Government funding agencies and patents.
• Explore collaborative research projects and consultancy with the industry, NGO and Governmental organizations.
• Plan for extensions in the building, and renovations to meet the growth requirements.
• To strengthen student placement in national and multi-national companies.
• To introduce industry relevant programs in association with leading industries through tie-ups.
• NAAC and NBA accreditation.
Long Term Goals
• Accreditation by international organizations.
• Establishment of centers of excellence in various technology domains with industry support.
• Collaborations with foreign universities.
• To get copyrights and patents on the research work.