Mr. Tushar S. Badhe
Training & Placement Officer
The placements of the students have always been the top priority of all the engineering colleges. With a mission of great success, Training & Placement Department of MGI-COET is making all fruitful efforts round the year. T&P Department plays an important role in providing opportunities to the student by arranging Campus Interviews. It is also in touch with various companies for imparting industrial training which helps students to get real life learning experience.
The institute has a full-fledged T&P department with all facilities for Presentation, Aptitude Tests, Group discussions & Interviews. T&P department conducts various lectures on career development, personality development, resume writing, group discussions and interview techniques and provide other inputs to make our students better employable. We are organizing Industry Institute Interaction (HR Meet) to bridge the gap between Industry & Academia .Institute alumni are also playing vital role in the whole functioning of this cell. A good number of companies visited the campus so far for recruitment and the number is increasing every year where our students found the place to start their career. All departments and their placement coordinators are involved in the process of Training & Placement activities.
• To make the students ready for industry and provide opportunities to get placed in multinational companies, private sector and public sector.
• To develop students’ technical knowledge, soft skills and personality to meet the corporate recruitment processes.
• To motivate the students for higher studies and guiding them to take competitive exams.
• To place the maximum number of students through campus and off campus drives.
T & P Cell provides support to the students and organizes various activities like
• Technical Programmes/ Training for the students.
• Industrial Trainings / Projects for the students.
• Soft Skill Programmes for students.
• Guest lecture of various industry experts.
• Mock interviews for the students.
• Personality developments activities for the students.
• In-Campus/ Off-campus activities for the Final year students.
• Pre-placement talks for students by experts, executives and consultancy agencies.
• Career guidance to the students.
• Motivate and Guide students for GATE/ GRE/ CAT/GMAT, and other competitive examinations.