More Website Templates @ TemplateMonster.com - September08, 2014!
Rules & Regulations
- Your work should be original and in the specified format.
- Interested candidates are advised to mail the complete paper in IEEE format and presentation in .PPT or .PPTX format.
- The competition is open to all Engineering /Diploma students.
- Students are requested to send their papers on
- The participants of shortlisted candidates will be informed by E-Mail ID or by Mobile.
- The selected teams have to bring a soft copy of paper in CD/USB Device and 2 hard copies of paper at the time of presentation.
- Decision of the judges and the event heads shall be treated as final and binding on all and cannot be contested.
- Directly copying from the Internet is strongly discouraged and will not be entertained.
- All the candidates will get participation certificates.
- If any outstation candidates are participating and are selected as Winners for First day of Event, they will be provided with free accommodation in college premises for second day, if they require.
- The participants should come with their college ID Card.
- Spot Entries are also accepted.
- For any clarification or further details the interested candidates can contact the Faculty or Student coordinators.
- Jury decision will be final decision.
- All the rights are reserved with IGNITE 2023 event committee.
- Please mention your discipline/branch in which you will be presenting your paper on above the paper submitted in the given mail.