More Website Templates @ TemplateMonster.com - September08, 2014!
1st Prize:Rs.1500/- 2nd Prize:Rs.1000/-
Fees: Rs. 100/- per participant
The contest is open for B.E/B. Tech and Polytechnic level students.
- Unleash your machining skills, and let in to the groove of screeching rhythms of turning, facing, tapering and all you can do on a lathe machine
- Participants are required to perform set of operations on the job using lathe machine problem statement for which will be declared on the spot.
- There will be total two rounds on which performance will be evaluated accordingly winners will be awarded.
Rounds with names
There will be two rounds
Round 1 will be of profile cutting, which is to be completed in 30-35 mins.
Round 2 will be of advanced profile cutting, which is to be completed in 20-25 mins.
Participants will be shortlisted after Round 1 for round 2.
- Maximum two participants in a team.
- All the participant should carry workshop aprons and wear leather shoes.
- Participant should carry FEE receipt & their college ID-card.
- Experience of working with a Lathe machine.
- Not more than 1 tool would be provided. Fine will be imposed if any damage to Tool, Lathe Machine or surroundings occurs during Operation.
- Any kind of malpractices like use of cell phone during the competition is completely banned. If anyone found so, will be disqualified.
- No extra work piece will be provided and carrying of any extra material is banned.
- After the completion of the task all the accessories must be returned.
- Judges decision will be final decision.
- At any time, IGNITE 2023 committee has rights to change the rounds.
- All the rights are reserved with IGNITE 2023 event committee.