More Website Templates @ TemplateMonster.com - September08, 2014!
Rules & Regulations
- Each participant has to write the code for given problem, with MONITOR OFF.
- Participants whose code gets executed will be given higher preference.
- The second preference will be given to code with least number of errors.
- In case of tie in number of errors, TIME of SUBMISSION will be considered.
- This is an individual event. The compiler provided will be Turbo-C
- Pretest will be conducted in MCQs format you have to clear that test then only you will be appear for Round-1.
- This event consists of 2 rounds.
- Round-1 contains 2 “C” Programs of medium complexity.
- Round-2 contains 2 “C” Programs of high complexity.
- Shortlisted participants of Round -1 will appear for Round-2 for which above rules are applicable.