The ENTC department works with the objective of addressing critical challenges faced by the Industry, society and the academia. The department runs one UG (BE-EXTC) and one PG (ME-DE) program to cater to the ever - changing needs of technical excellence in all areas of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering such as communication, Embedded Systems, Signal Processing etc. The alumni of the department are well placed in reputed government and private firms. The department has blend of senior, young and dynamic staff. The department has well stocked laboratories having various modern equipment’s and advance software’s to enable the students to keep pace with the fast changing technology.
Department laboratories are:
* Digital Signal Processing Lab/ VLSI-Embedded System Design Lab.
* Power Electronics /Instrumentation Lab.
* Communication Engineering Lab.
* Microprocessor and microcontroller Lab.
* Digital Integrated circuits lab
* Electronics Devices and Circuit Lab.
* Skill Development Lab.
* ME Research Lab.
Prof. S. S. Mhaske
Head, Department of Electronics & Tele. Engineering,